Skin is made by Mitsuno Hanna
Basecode by Pika
Helped by { 1 | 2 | 3 }
SPM COUNTDOWN : 64 days
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 @ 11:52 PM < 0 jagiya >
hi . i'm not in good mood . guys , i wanna confess something here cause i know no one read my blog . *smirk* , I'm sad . Dissapointed with myself . very very very very dissapointed . I should not leave the school . i miss everything . i don't know whether i like or hate my new school . but i lost something precious to me . i'm become a loser nowadays . Allah gave me an advantage but I let it go . I let the advantage leaving myself . honestly , i'm not pretty enough but Allah gave me such a good brain but i lose it . I lose it . ! It's all my fault . Now , i don't know what to do . I don't know what i have . I lose everything . I'm not the real me i think . The real deeja is missing . I want her to comeback . Deeja please ~~ Don't think stupid thingy . Don't do a wasting work but kpop is OK cause it never gave bad effect to your studies . Just don't think NONSENSE and study smarter . Then , that is you . The real deeja . 



P/S : oppa ~ i wanna hug too . *crying* 안아 줘요, 제발 . T.T