Skin is made by Mitsuno Hanna
Basecode by Pika
Helped by { 1 | 2 | 3 }
SPM COUNTDOWN : 79 days
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2012 @ 11:10 PM < 0 jagiya >
hey guys . I have a short time for study . Its 79 days only . ughhh ~ stress----------- HARI RAYA will appear in just two days and after that I have to take my TRIAL Exam . I'm gonna be okay ~ but I m not really sure I can do better or not . It's disappointing when someone who was not so good in studies ,  having the exactly same result with me . I don't like the situation . cause they may think that i am an easy to fight . and I'm not really clever . and what else . yeah . I know it is ridiculous to think like that . Though she/he is good friend of mine , I cant bear it . It hurt my pride . Enough ! MY GRAMMAR IS SUPERBLY TERRIBLE . SORRY .


P/s : Selamat Hari Raya , Maaf Zahir dan Batin for all muslims around da world . :)