Skin is made by Mitsuno Hanna
Basecode by Pika
Helped by { 1 | 2 | 3 }
SPM COUNTDOWN : 60 days
Posted on Friday, September 7, 2012 @ 10:48 PM < 0 jagiya >
assalammualaikum . i really wanna write about my TRIAL exam . 너무 힘들어 ~~ -,-

Bahasa Melayu
Difficulty level : Middle
 but i still can answer it . My ibunda language loh . wish me A okay !

English 
Difficulty level : High *for me
yeah ~ i still have to do a lot of exercises . especially for essay's section . my grammar is really bad . -,-

Modern Math
Difficulty level : Middle
of course i have a mistake . cannot get 100% but maybe can get A ? maybe ....

Sejarah (History)
Difficulty level : Middle
Heard some noise about sumone getting A but im not sure if im listed or not . :) wait and see .

Pendidikan Islam (Islamic)
Difficulty level : Hard *for me
I never get A . idk what's wrong with me .

Biology
Difficulty level : Hard ( 5 star )
Answering the question with lack of knowledge . HAHA . Fail or not ? hope not !

Chemistry
Difficulty level : Really hard
Sorry if i can't do my best . yeah . im not do a proper revison . It's my fault .

Physics
Difficulty level : Really Really Hard
I dont know what i write at all . i dont know anything . -,-

Additional Mathemathics
Difficulty level : HARD HARD HARD HARD !!
yeah . I'm not really sure to pass . but i will really praise if i get E . please dont fail .

Conclusion : I can't do anything . The past is the past . I can't rewind the time . Accept whatever i get and try my best for the real exam .



P/S : This weekend will be my TIRED-ING days . -,-' School , Tuition , Party .