Skin is made by Mitsuno Hanna
Basecode by Pika
Helped by { 1 | 2 | 3 }
should I say goodbye ? ;A;
Posted on Friday, May 31, 2013 @ 1:54 PM < 0 jagiya >





FINALLY ~ THERE IT IS ..... EXO COMEBACKKKK !

GEURAE OLFEU NAEGA OLFEU ! AWOO~ AH SARANGHAEYO !

I LOVE THIS SONG SINCE THE LEAKED ONE. THE LEAKED VERSION SOUNDS CUTE BUT THE REAL ONE IS BETTER . IDK WHY SOME PEOPLE DOESN'T LIKE IT ~ XDD

After this I will rarely update ~ should I say goodbye to this things so that I can focus on my studies ? maybe yes . I wanna say goodbye to everything including korean thingy but can I ? /long sigh/

{ - expect the unexpected so that you don't disappointed }

This may be my last post errrr not sure about hiatus-ing I tell you later . haha . OH MY ENGLISH ~ Short update like Mr. Squishy .
End up this post with his gif .


p/s : G.O.O.D.B.Y.E  ~ /growl like a wolf/