Skin is made by Mitsuno Hanna
Basecode by Pika
Helped by { 1 | 2 | 3 }
LONG TIME NO STORY
Posted on Saturday, September 14, 2013 @ 3:13 AM < 0 jagiya >
Assalammualaikum , Annyeong , Hello evelybody ~ I'm back with brand new story // experience // friends . 


It  kinda like 5 month or 4 I've been here in this university. Semester break is coming so soon and we will start new semester too which means my friends and I ..we are not together anymore. It just... MAYBE.. I don't hope so . Here something I really wanna tell my friends who have been with me from the orientation days or I can say my new best friends // my new gang // .

Firstly, thanks for everything that you have done for me. They taught me so much , they shared happiness , sadness , love story , food , room and even shared biases //OMG//. Can you see how much close we are ? You know what , it was not easy to get such a friend in a few month . Thanks Allah ~ I'm so touched that I can make friends here. I'm not a type of girl who are talkative with someone I just know but with them ... surprisingly it goes really well . 

"Things that matter are not easy. Feelings of happiness are easy. Happiness is not.Flirting is easy. Love is not. Saying you're friends is easy. Being friends is not." -David Levithan,Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List

Guys , If you read my post .. I want those of you to know I love you . I pray that we can be friend until our last breath. Please stay together for next semester cause I really need you three,
My twin , My honey , My mommy .

You know why I called you that right ? HAHAHA . Btw , good luck for our final exam ~ I wanna post this on the last day of semester 1  but I don't think I can wait . Twin and honey don't forget if EXO come here again we will go no matter what . Let's meet our sweetheart yeah thehun for my twin , and of course Kyungsoo for us, honey ! LOL . While , mommy keep nagging us to do our solat and wake us up early in the morning for sahur, I'll miss this moment so muchhhh. 

Even though , we still have 4 weeks before break but it might be short.. might be.. hahaha okay I think that's all for first part of my sweet confession. See you at home next week my friends ! Remember our motto "WE ARE ONE" aku pun tak tahu sejak bila jadi motto kita . HAHAHA

The only way to have a friend is to be one. -Ralph Waldo Emelson

Ignore my bad grammar , broken english tho. For others information , Kpop make us closer . Puahaha . Started with my Kyungsoo's wristband // is it called wristband? I think so// and twins start asking me about Kpop . then , honey told me she love EXO .. more surprise Kyungsoo is her bias. ;;A;;

Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another: "What!" You Too? I thought I was the only one." -C.S. Lewis

Wowowo I'm gonna ruined the english so I'll stop now . -XOXO 

{I've transferred my fics to Asianfanfic. Click here to read :)}