Skin is made by Mitsuno Hanna
Basecode by Pika
Helped by { 1 | 2 | 3 }
Miracle in december
Posted on Thursday, December 12, 2013 @ 12:36 AM < 2 jagiya >
hye fellas i'm back after a few month left this blog because of my laziness. I didn't know why i dont wanna update this things. Actually I'm not doing anything during the last sem break, just sleeping eating watching variety show drama all related with fangirling and most of them are the useless things heol i was having fun with my break so I forgot about this blog.. sorry baby // wipe tears //


ignore the gif i'm not leaving yet hoho i adore the gif coz that squishy look cute much /sobbing hard/ hahaha what so happy about this new semester ? oh ya forgot to tell everyone it has been about three weeks since second sem started ;)

This semester my new 'gang',  the one that I told you in my last post yeah we got the same house like last sem and guess what we decided to register on same class. you na mean ? no ? lemme give a conclusion here ...
WE ARE IN THE SAME HOUSE AND THE SAME CLASS AND WE ARE ONE
okay ? got it ? I hope so ~ I'm not using bombastic words so I consider everyone can understand what I'm trying to explain and why I am happy /smiley/ I think thats all for today ......

I lie ~ HOW CAN I IGNORE MIRACLE IN DECEMBER !

EXO special comeback . Do Kyungsoo freaking good voice , Chen high note , Baek sweet voice I just cant ~ Absolutely mesmerizing isn't they ? My heart reached it's melting point everytime I heard the song kekeke but people keep talking about thehun's part in this album. I agree sm gave "too much" part for him / double meaning /
{ Uh yeahhh ~ } Most of groups in that entertainment their maknae will get less part than others because they saved them for better future . As an example , TAEMIN . He didn't get so much part or maybe no part at all / i cant remember well / in their first album . So , thehun aa ~ FIGHTING !
We want to say thank you for our fans. Thank You. Saranghamnida. -Thehun
Btw , on 17/11/2013 my second brother got married huhu yeah got my second sister-in-law. I felt awkward somehow he was the closest bro i ever had, the one who always with me, the one who always watching those 'stupid' thing i love hahaha i mean those korean variety show. Now.... i watch everything alone ~ CRIES / lonely / But still ... I'm happy and I pray for their happiness until jannah ~ ANDDDDDD~~~ pls note that Im waiting for babies hahahaha .

Enough for today's post. It's already 12.33 A.M here . Everyone gone to dreamland while me still in reality so....

KEUT !

Assalammualaikum . Annyeong , Goodbam everybody seeya

Lots of love,
Deeja